Check out the highlight reel from our recent creative career workshop, co-hosted by ARTS THREAD. Over the past 27 years, we at Aquent have worked hard to support the creative community. So it’s only natural that we start at the beginning of the creative career, giving student creatives and recent grads the great opportunity to have their portfolios reviewed by the likes of:
- John Cunningham, CTO at Razorfish
- Stephen Gaull, AD at Imagination
- David Gibson, Director at Draught Associates
- Julian Gardner, Jones Knowles Ritchie
- Natasja Steer, AD from Jamie Oliver
- Emma Sexton, She Says
- Steven Anderson, Creative Director at Smith & Milton
- Ming Liu, Creative Director at Essence
- Ben Lavender, Principal Product Manager at Amazon Instant Video
- Chris Hall, Designer at Gensler and Co-founder at Port of Entry
Held in the amazing Port-of-Entry space, all attendees also got to get a sneak peek at our Aquent | Vitamin T’s new free online learning program, Aquent Gymnasium which will be launching very soon.
Thanks to everyone that participated in our event with Arts Thread!