Vitamin T has an EXCITING opportunity for a Web Content Specialist in Norwood, MA!
• Primarily responsible for adding, modifying, and maintaining site content as well as implementing approved digital enhancements within Sitecore CMS.
• Setup new site pages/sections and campaign landing pages within Sitecore
• Continually monitor the website content management system in a proactive manner to ensure that information is accurate, content is current and pages are free of errors.
• Verify compatibility within all browsers and across mobile devices.
• Work with digital agencies and product managers to test new content before moving to production
• Maintain metadata and other inputs in the system to optimize search engine results.
• Keep up to date on all Web guidelines and standards. Work with Web Communications to make certain that the proper guidelines are followed across all digital channels.
• Respond to user enquiries, comments and suggestions.
• Perform image manipulation tasks such as creating thumbnails, image resize, file format conversion and simple image edits.
• Maintain multimedia, including photo galleries, slideshows, and videos embedded in Web pages.
• Manage and assign all work request within Workfront database.
• Distribute posting notification to the appropriate stakeholders.
• Verify that all content is approved through proper channels and systems prior to posting.
• Work with Web Development team on the design and implementation of new processes and systems relevant to Online Experience
• Work with assigned product groups to implement projects, campaigns, and new product offerings.
• Must be able to work effectively both as a team member and independently.
• Demonstrate ability to prioritize, multi-task, and work with minimal supervision in a team environment
• Strong organization skills with emphasis on being conscientious and detail-oriented
• Be conversant in web basics.
• Must possess excellent written and oral communication skills in order to effectively communicate with a wide variety of staff regarding the publication of information on the web.
• Must have experience coordinating with cross-functional team to understand the business requirements and translate them into Content
• Must have skills to train/mentor junior staff, create & provide training material
• Knowledge of multimedia/creative: e.g., interactive/web content, digital graphics/optimization
• Experience as a web content coordinator in a fast-paced agency or in-house setting with content maintenance responsibilities
• Must have excellent skills in editing various types of web content ranging from general text content to specialized digital content
• Experience with Sitecore CMS a strong plus
• Ability to manage time and workload effectively which includes planning, organizing, and prioritizing with attention to details
• Working knowledge of computer software such as Windows, Microsoft Office, Adobe Creative Suite, as well as experience with social networking websites
• Knowledge and/or experience with HTML, CSS, and Web analytics