Vitamin T is a division of Aquent, built to service agencies and mid-sized customers. Meanwhile, Aquent works with huge global brands (in fact, many of the FTSE 250). So when you sign up with either brand, you get access to jobs across both!
Free online training courses
We don’t just find work for digital creative talent, we use our access to clients around the globe to learn trends that keep your skills updated. Gymnasium is self-paced online training in the hottest digital creative skills—and it’s free!
On-site in San Francisco/Presidio, remote occasionally
Duration: 3 months, potential to convert to perm
Our client, a hot new start-up based in San Francisco, is looking for an EMAIL GURU able to hit the ground running and provide creative direction.
UGC content experience
5+ years' experience in Email Design
Well versed in email design
Able to work fluently on multiple projects simultaneously
Must be on top of trends
Must be highly creative --not afraid to express ideas and execute
Flexible, hands-on, open-minded, and nimble--excited to work in an ever-changing, fast paced, start-up culture
You are authentic, genuine, and passionate about the company and their contributing work
This position is 80% email content. This role will have a huge impact on the brand! The other 20% of the time would be creating site assets and potentially designing landing pages/category pages for their site for bigger campaign moments
Must be able to flex, grow, and test email marketing strategies
You must love email design and be dedicated to the processes
Design email templates
Create on-going drip campaigns
Provide direction in a fast and furious environment
The role will have the support of their “utility” player if needed