Vitamin T is a division of Aquent, built to service agencies and mid-sized customers. Meanwhile, Aquent works with huge global brands (in fact, many of the FTSE 250). So when you sign up with either brand, you get access to jobs across both!
Free online training courses
We don’t just find work for digital creative talent, we use our access to clients around the globe to learn trends that keep your skills updated. Gymnasium is self-paced online training in the hottest digital creative skills—and it’s free!
This company is seeking a Communications and Content Specialist to create and distribute thought leadership content that provides valuable insights to our existing community of business executives and can be leveraged for acquisition purposes. This role manages all aspects of the process, including securing contributions that align with strategy, maximizing and optimizing distribution opportunities; and measuring outcomes. The Communications and Content Specialist also drives the creation and execution of webinars and podcasts. S/he plays a key role in generating content for high-priority marketing-communications initiatives. The ideal candidate is a talented writer and eagle-eyed editor who is well-versed in multimedia storytelling and content creation for social channels. This role reports to the Director of Communications.
• Manage research reports and articles, video podcasts, and webinars
• Research and coordinate content contributors and webinar presenters
• Create emails and social media assets to drive webinar registrations and blog traffic
• Work closely with design to generate creative assets
• Provide reporting and testing recommendations
• Maintain editorial calendar and best practices documentation
• Support with additional projects as needed
• 5 years’ experience in the communications field
• Strong, versatile writer
• Thorough command of AP Style
• Experience producing videos and infographics
• Deep understanding of content creation for social channels
• Up to date with SEO best practices to drive organic traffic
• Creative problem-solver with an eye toward innovative solutions
• Ability and willingness to adapt to new challenges in a dynamic environment with shifting priorities
• Excellent communication skills with all levels of organization
• Personal integrity and character
• Outstanding organization skills with drive to work on multiple projects at once
• Self-disciplined with ability to work independently
• Ability to collaborate well with teams and all levels of leadership
• Professional presence and manner
• Test-and-learn mentality
• Proficient in Microsoft Office, Excel and business marketing online tools. Familiarity with the use of HTML and WordPress.