Front End Developer x2
- Both in London
- Both paying £50,000+
- Both Permanent
I am currently recruiting for 2 very exciting Front End Developer vacancies with 2 separate Clients on mine. One being a Global Engineering and Design company and the other a international leading Health and Fitness Product business.
The Engineering & Design company would you to like to join their software development team in London solving real world problems in the built environment.
Essential skills and experience:
- Best-practice development techniques, Git / Agile
- Experience in a technical adviser role on projects
- Experience leading projects and mentoring/supporting junior developers
It will be your responsibility to build reusable code and libraries for future use and work collaboratively with the team. You will be responsible to take PSD’s/Sketch and or Illustrator files and give them life on the web. Working closely to bridge the gap between graphical design and technical implementation, taking an active role on both sides and defining how the application looks as well as how it works.
Skills and Knowledge required:
• Knowledge of MS Office including excel, word, outlook etc.
• Proficient understanding of web markup, including HTML5, CSS3
• Basic understanding of server-side CSS pre-processing platforms, such as LESS and SASS
• Know how to use GitHub
• Good understanding of SEO principles and ensuring that application will adhere to them.
• 2 Years’ Web Development Experience
• 1 Year Angular experience
For more info on these, get in touch ASAP :)