Our client are a massive, well-known agency that sit teams of creatives on-site at large corporates, to work across a huge range of sectors with top brands. These particular openings are based in Leatherhead looking for 3x permanent Digital Designers to join them, two of which are focussed on Beauty brands and the third opening is for a Food brand.
Candidates for either the Beauty or Food roles MUST have experience in the relevant sector.
On a day to day basis these candidates will be working on a variety of different projects ranging from responsive web projects to social advertising as well as presentation design, brand development and key visual mock ups. As the client foster a close working relationship with the clients, candidates must be comfortable at presenting and taking client feedback directly. Building trust is key as to producing better work and it’s essential to drive to their growth and success.
You will be working with many different brands, producing design to the client’s brief and high standards. You will need to proactively manage projects within agreed timescales taking into account quality and consistency.
Skills & Experience:
- Commercial design experience with Visual Arts BS/BA degree a plus.
- A portfolio demonstrating your ideas through to execution, particularly responsive web pages, emailers and online campaigns.
- A passion for digital trends and interaction design.
- You'll have a deep affinity with layout, typography and ideas-generation.
- Proficiency in Adobe CC suite applications including Photoshop, Illustrator, Sketch and associated prototyping tools.
- Experience with working in content management systems.
- An understanding of HTML5, CSS3 and query capabilities.
- Any coding skills would be a bonus but not essential.
- Any Motion Graphics skills would be incredible (After Effects).
- Free use of onsite gym.
- Discounted onsite hairdresser.
- Onsite restaurant.
- Discounted Unilever product shop.
- Easily accessible from Waterloo and Vauxhall stations (there are 8 trains to London per hour during rush hour, and the location is only just over 30 minutes’ commute from Clapham station).
Portfolio tips - must have Beauty or Food digital design projects to show (depending on which position you are applying for), not just outlined on CV.
If you tick these boxes, please send your CV and portfolio through to Holly at Aquent.
Please note, due to a high volume of applications, we may only be able to respond if your CV has been shortlisted.