UX Visual Designer
From jobseekers to employers, our client inspires everyone to go further, to reach higher and to do better. They provide online products, tools, guidance, and support to help everyone make their jobs, careers, and businesses better. Founded by two entrepreneurs passionate about helping people achieve their dreams. They have a team empowering people to reach their professional aspirations and are looking for a Mid-Level UX/Visual Designer to join them on an ongoing assignment. Please apply if this sounds like YOU!
Our client is looking for a talented and experienced designer with exceptional problem-solving abilities, clear communication skills, and solid design and animation instincts who can translate customer needs into fantastic public-facing designs. Ideal candidates are self-starters who bring original ideas and fresh approaches to each project they work on. They are responsive, flexible, and thrive in collaborative work environments.
· Bachelor’s degree in design or equivalent professional experience required
· 2+ years of experience as a Visual Designer, UX Designer, Motion Designer and/or Art Director
· 2+ years of experience in a variety of design tools such as Photoshop, Illustrator, Sketch and After Effects
· A strong portfolio demonstrating Visual and Motion design, UX Design case studies, and in-product examples
· Ability to work efficiently and demonstrate a bias for action in a fast-paced, sometimes ambiguous environment
· Highly skilled at interaction design, prototyping, motion-graphics and visual design
· A thorough understanding of customer research, usability testing and designing for accessibility
· Adept at interactive prototyping with tools like Sketch, After Effects, Invision, Adobe XD, etc.
· Familiarity with the technical considerations of designing for customers. B2C experience highly preferred.
· Experience working with technical teams to deliver high quality designs