Vitamin T is a division of Aquent, built to service agencies and mid-sized customers. Meanwhile, Aquent works with huge global brands (in fact, many of the FTSE 250). So when you sign up with either brand, you get access to jobs across both!
Free online training courses
We don’t just find work for digital creative talent, we use our access to clients around the globe to learn trends that keep your skills updated. Gymnasium is self-paced online training in the hottest digital creative skills—and it’s free!
Our client is looking for a Front End Web Developer to join their software development team on a permanent basis in their London office.
Salary up to £55k with a package value of £68k
You'll be working with an established team of developers, analysts, designers and project managers, you will;
• Contribute to creating innovative solutions for real world problems
• Help architect new solutions, write code for complex challenges and mentor more junior staff to help them understand how to solve their own technical problems.
• Keep abreast of the latest developments in web technology and be open to experimenting with them.
• Work broadly across the business on multiple projects at any given time.
Essential skills and experience
• Best-practice development techniques, Git / Agile
• Experience in a technical adviser role on projects
• Experience leading projects and mentoring/supporting junior developers