Vitamin T is a division of Aquent, built to service agencies and mid-sized customers. Meanwhile, Aquent works with huge global brands (in fact, many of the FTSE 250). So when you sign up with either brand, you get access to jobs across both!
Free online training courses
We don’t just find work for digital creative talent, we use our access to clients around the globe to learn trends that keep your skills updated. Gymnasium is self-paced online training in the hottest digital creative skills—and it’s free!
Creative Lead (experience / interior / exhibit design background preferred)
This person can plan and delegate strategic activities with aligned design resources to represent a consistent and dedicated client 'voice'. This person will need to be able to work independently as an account liaison; consulting with Creative Director, Account Manager and Project Manager on a regular basis for reporting; status and monitoring of client specific activity. Heavy project management; account manager interaction and integrated responsibilities. Supervises a 'sub' group of account dedicated creatives to execute the vision. Lead design 'presenter' of client specified solutions.
• Acts as account ‘connectivity’ and liaison between Account Manager and Project Manager on key accounts.
• Creative consult/Problem Solving
• Create 3D models, prototypes, sketches, and proof of concept models that effectively communicate design intent.
• Design direction for functional prototypes and presentation quality prototypes for internal and external presentations.
• Team collaboration and Strategic planning. Has a ‘voice’ in building and growing his/her team, reviewing resumes/portfolios and conducts interviews to select best candidates.
• Responsible for developing creative development estimates and assisting in tracking development and related reporting as it relates to profits.
• Bachelor's of Fine Arts in Industrial Design from an IDSA accredited, Architecture or equivalent school.
• 7-10 years experience of fixture/environmental design. Preferable experience designing for experience/interior/exhibit design background preferred
• Proficient with Sketch Up; Adobe PhotoShop, and Illustrator; Microsoft Office Suite. Functional knowledge of fabrication and common assembly processes. Familiarity with various materials (Steel, Wood, Printed substrates, etc).