Vitamin T is a division of Aquent, built to service agencies and mid-sized customers. Meanwhile, Aquent works with huge global brands (in fact, many of the FTSE 250). So when you sign up with either brand, you get access to jobs across both!
Free online training courses
We don’t just find work for digital creative talent, we use our access to clients around the globe to learn trends that keep your skills updated. Gymnasium is self-paced online training in the hottest digital creative skills—and it’s free!
Vitamin T has partnered with a client looking for a Director of Learning and Development that would be responsible for the creation and delivery of programs to expand on the talents and skills of colleagues at all levels in support of the vision and mission. He/ She will partner with leadership across the organization to drive business results and establish, develop, and deliver innovative approaches for Learning and Development.
• Creating L&D programs and curricula that are aligned the overall divisions objectives.
• Work closely with leaders across the organization to gain understanding of their needs and training requirements and translate business requirements and objectives to L&D programs.
• Deploy a wide variety of training methods including mentoring, coaching, on-the-job or in classroom training, e-learning, workshops, conferences, and simulations.
• Monitor and establish metrics to ensure L&D efforts and results are efficiently and effectively meeting the business needs of the organization.
• Assess the success of learning and development programs to ensure incorporation of taught skills and techniques into work behavior and to help employees make the most of learning opportunities.
• Research and introduce new L&D techniques and tools.
• Manage and develop a high performing L&D team.
• Manage the L&D budget.
• Develop and manage relationships with vendors.
• Bachelor’s degree (BA or BS) .
• 12 - 15 of related experience and 4+ years of management skills with a passion for leading and developing individuals to meet their highest level of potential
• Proven track record in developing and delivering innovative and sustainable L&D solutions.
• Able to lead and develop high-performing teams and individuals.
• Proven ability to collaborate across functional and department boundaries and influence all levels of the organization.
• Thrives in a collaborative and team-oriented culture.
• Possess solid knowledge of and understanding of the training industry, trends, current learning technologies, assessments and survey platforms.
• Excellent interpersonal skills.
• Excellent public speaking and presentation skills.