Vitamin T is a division of Aquent, built to service agencies and mid-sized customers. Meanwhile, Aquent works with huge global brands (in fact, many of the FTSE 250). So when you sign up with either brand, you get access to jobs across both!
Free online training courses
We don’t just find work for digital creative talent, we use our access to clients around the globe to learn trends that keep your skills updated. Gymnasium is self-paced online training in the hottest digital creative skills—and it’s free!
We are looking for a talented UI/UX Designer to create amazing user experiences. The ideal candidate should have an eye for clean and artful design, possess superior UI skills and be able to translate high-level requirements into interaction flows and transform them into beautiful, intuitive, and functional user interfaces.
* Apply conceptual thinking and creativity to complex design problems from conception to production for site, app, email and other marketing initiatives
* Create wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas
* Ability to iterate multiple concepts based on user data and research
* Execute innovative creative ideas to advance brand vision
* Daily collaboration with the product, tech and marketing teams to execute digital projects across all platforms
* Bachelor’s degree and minimum of 4+ years of hands-on experience creating digital experiences
* Well organized, solutions oriented, with a desire to work in pixel-perfect detail
* Strong conceptual thinker with design sensibilities
* Demonstrable UI design skills with a strong portfolio
* A love for typography, grid-based design and illustrations
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* A strong interest in the latest trends in design and technology
* Up-to-date with the latest UI trends, techniques, and technologies
* Proficient in Sketch and Adobe Creative Suite
* Proficiency with HTML and CSS a plus, but not required