Vitamin T is a division of Aquent, built to service agencies and mid-sized customers. Meanwhile, Aquent works with huge global brands (in fact, many of the FTSE 250). So when you sign up with either brand, you get access to jobs across both!
Free online training courses
We don’t just find work for digital creative talent, we use our access to clients around the globe to learn trends that keep your skills updated. Gymnasium is self-paced online training in the hottest digital creative skills—and it’s free!
Vitamin T is working with a great agency downtown looking for an awesome developer who can jump in and help on a full time basis!
• Development of custom designed websites (primarily built on the WordPress CMS);
• Working with project managers and clients directly to assist in project scope and assessment of client needs;
• Continued personal education in current and emerging technologies.
• Strong HTML/CSS skills;
• Experience with responsive design techniques;
• UI/UX training or experience;
• Strong understanding of Wordpress and custom template design, to include experience coding; custom WordPress themes or plugins, and an understanding of core WordPress functions, filters and hooks;
• Experience with PHP, JS. Experience with SCSS, Bootstrap v3 / v4;
• Must be very organized, punctual, and detail oriented;
• The ability to remain cool under pressure.
This is a Senior Position, looking for someone with at least six years of web development experience.