Marketing Manager: Global property company.
Based in London Bridge
Up to £40k doe
My client is a global property company looking for a new marketing manager to replace someone leaving the role. The right candidate must be at a MW level looking for a step up and have experience of an automation platform such as pardot, aloqha or hubspot.
They are looking for an incredibly organised, energetic and dynamic Marketing Manager, to drive all activities in a busy department, and keep the design team on track.
This role will be in charge of the implementation of all marketing activities driving both revenue and brand awareness. The successful candidate will be capable of prioritising workloads from across the Group, both the UK and from Europe, managing its timely delivery and directly managing one designer as well as external agencies and suppliers.
They are looking for a strong team player and communicator, who is comfortable liaising with many functions within the organisation, at national and international level.
This is a broad, hands-on marketing role that involves all aspects of marketing.
- Act as a central point in the management, coordination, internal communication and execution of all marketing activities - and drive their timely execution
- Traffic management: Act as the main liaison between internal stakeholders, the design team and any external agencies/suppliers to ensure campaigns are run to time and budget.
- Support and own projects from inception to completion for a variety of campaigns and ensure integration with other business divisions where required
- Ensure proper campaign tracking and establish internal benchmarks for performance measurement. Measure and control campaign effectiveness to demonstrate ROI.
- Drive awareness and appreciation of campaigns internally: ensure circulation of results and follow up actions to stakeholders
- Assist with reporting and presenting: weekly sales meetings, monthly budget, presenting monthly reviews, running monthly planning meetings and writing monthly CEO report
- Take a leading role in implementing Pardot marketing automation platform
- Rigorously manage budgeting on a day-to-day basis
Qualifications, Skills, Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in business or marketing and/or CIM qualification preferred
- Full mix marketing knowledge from printed direct mail through to digital
- Solid grasp of how to use data in marketing strategy and tactics
- Strong data management, manipulation and processing skills – must have excellent Excel skills
- Experience in working to multiple deadlines in agency or similar fast-paced role
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment with ability to multi-task and prioritise multiple projects with minimal supervision
- Team player with real team ethos, customer focus, `can-do’ attitude – no task is beneath you
- Dynamic and flexible with excellent interpersonal skills
- Hands-on experience implementing and using marketing automation (Pardot preferable)
- Strong project management experience: ability to manage challenging and sometimes unpredictable time-scales, and anticipate issues.
- Self-starter with excellent written communication and presentation skills
- Budget management experience is desirable