Vitamin T is a division of Aquent, built to service agencies and mid-sized customers. Meanwhile, Aquent works with huge global brands (in fact, many of the FTSE 250). So when you sign up with either brand, you get access to jobs across both!
Free online training courses
We don’t just find work for digital creative talent, we use our access to clients around the globe to learn trends that keep your skills updated. Gymnasium is self-paced online training in the hottest digital creative skills—and it’s free!
Under the direction of the Director of Marketing, the Product Marketing Manager will be responsible for managing all internal and external marketing activities for their assigned product categories, in order to develop and implement the most profitable plans to position and promote our products. This position is the hub between marketing, product innovation, commercial analytics and sales.
- Develop and implement the launch strategies and campaign plans for new products in their assigned product categories to drive demand
- Co-Lead the Core Team of the end-to-end process to guide new products through their gate reviews
- Collaborate with Sales and Channel Marketing to determine the Channel and Segment Plan, and the Item Plan for new products
- Partner with Content, Marketing Communications and Creative to implement launch strategies
- Communicate the value proposition of the products to Sales and develop sales tools that support the selling of your products
- Manage and coach direct reports, Product Marketing Coordinator
- Follow and study market trends to position and differentiate your products
- Develop and test new product names and messaging with customers and consumers
- Evaluate the effectiveness of product launches using established KPIs and feedback from Sales and customers
Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Communications or related field experience
10-15 years of experience as a Product Marketing Manager or Brand Manager
Experience in the commercialization of new products
Experience managing people
Experience in the health and wellness, supplement, or pharmaceutical industry