Freelance Digital Marketing Manager - 3 months - Start ASAP.
Tech Software Company
To work both onsite in Maidenhead and remotely if needed.
Day rate dependant on experience.
**This is a senior role for someone with at least 5-7 years’ experience in an analytical marketing role**
My client is a software tech company looking for an experienced Digital Marketing Manager with Global campaign experience to help bridge the gap while they recruit for the perm role.
They have a new product launch happening soon which requires all hands-on deck.
You must have experience with the ideation and execution of multiple, global campaigns and be comfortable analysis these and recommending improvements on ROI overall.
This will be a fast paced, hands on role for the right candidate experience using salesforce is of use and experience of both internal and external communications and campaign analysis.
Global experience is a must.
The right person will have the following:
- BS/BA in Computing, Marketing, Mathematics, Statistics, Business, Economics, or related field
- 5+ years of experience working in a marketing, sales or business analytics role
- Find ever more creative ways to manage and integrate a variety of technology, data, and service vendors to help us meet our corporate goals
- Expereince working with Marketing Automation tools (preferably Marketo) and Salesforce.com
- Experience working with Sales Engagement tools (preferably Outreach)
- Proficient with Google Analytics
- Advanced expertise in Excel (pivot tables, advanced formulas, etc)
- You are a people person, easy to get along with, persuasive and generous with your time to help others develop and learn
If you would like to formally apply please send me the following.
- Availability to start role
- Usual day rate (LTD)
- Brief summary on why you feel you are best suited
- Up to date CV
- Eligibility to work in the UK (visa etc…)