Vitamin T is currently in search of a Marketing Analyst for our client in Metro Detroit. This is an onsite long term role!
· BS Degree in Marketing or BA with Marketing Advertising focus
· Minimum (5) years’ experience marketing mechanical/precision engineered components (not service industry nor chemicals)
· Min 2 Yrs. Experience with trade show planning and management across both Automotive/Industrial Mkts
· Min 2 yrs. expertise with website design, digital Marketing including SEO, PPC & Marketing Automation
· Min 1 yr. experience with Market Data Analysis/reports such as Automotive IHS Markit/Wards/JDP & Others to support the business needs
· Excellent skills in the following areas: marketing/advertising, CRM, VOC, analytical capabilities, communication, presentation preparation, Microsoft Office, PPC/SEO and project management.
· Excellent communication interpersonal skills & track record/timeliness of deliverables to ensure business success
· Perform an ongoing analysis of market trends, business orders, sales, the NA market, competition, technologies; product line analysis and forecasting, and product line strategy
· Research and analyze customer market trends to determine risk and marketability, perform competitive market research and identify Go to Market options based on findings. Develop and implement competitor and customer database on capabilities/ products (Industrial & Auto.)
· Develop and produce periodic updates on marketing materials, website & video content
· Prepare/manage NA trade shows and adhere to timeliness/budgets approved by the EC Global Marketing Director
· Generate a monthly/quarterly summary report and comprehensive quarterly and annual marketing reports; include measuring effectiveness of the marketing targeted campaigns, special events/promotions.
· Support CRM Success; implement upfront process updates, marketing campaigns and changes as required by the business.
+ Click apply at the bottom of this page
+ Treat yourself. You've just applied for one of the most awesome opportunities you've ever seen!
Not your cup of tea? Refer a friend! http://vitamintalent.com/rewards