Our client's UI/UX Mobile App and Web Designer will manage the user experience and user interface design of our mobile and web applications. You must be comfortable prototyping and partnering with our team of developers and designers to build Applications and websites, from concept to asset delivery. You will be working, designing and supporting a variety of applications focusing on high touch, high visibility, high performance, highly scalable applications for different industries.
The UI/UX Mobile App and Web Designer requires creativity, flexibility, and high speed as the creative team moves fast on a variety of projects and technologies. Our client's focus is on designing and developing websites and applications that are beautiful, meet the functional requirements of clients and internal projects, and that make it as easy as possible, for our clients/users to utilize the full extent of the technology we create at Applied Imagination.
• Must have a 3 to 7 years’ experience in UI/UX design for mobile, web and native.
• Possess clear understanding of best practices for interface strategies, online user experience, user interface design and site usability.
• Must be up to date on current software and always learning about the latest technical standards and best practices in interactive design and development.
• Good analytical and problem-solving skills and the ability to function well in a self-directed, team-oriented environment.
• Ability to approach mobile strategy from different angles to solve client problems.
• High competence in mobile technology and standards, layout, typography and new creative arenas as they emerge.
• Demonstrate competence with design programs such as Illustrator, Photoshop, Sketch.
• Understand the technical possibilities and limitations of app design and development as far as UX and UI goes.
• Good understanding of platform constraints as they affect mobile design.
• Must have experience using Photoshop, Sketch, Illustrator, InVision.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Candidates must have a strong portfolio which demonstrates the elements above.