Our Phoenix-based, SaaS client is looking to hire a full-time permanent Product UX Designer! Their product, an all-in-one CRM tool, helps small businesses succeed!
At this company, the Product Design and Experience (PDX) team is responsible for ensuring that design achieves its fullest potential by solving important problems and elevating the way small businesses do sales and marketing. They need a Product (UX) Designer who can help build the next-generation platform experience to serve hundreds of thousands of small businesses worldwide. As a Product (UX) Designer you will be a change agent for simplifying the lives of a small business owners and employees through great experience design.
The successful candidate must be passionate about product design and the UX design field (including research and user empathy). You must have shipped great product experiences and know how to win as an interdisciplinary team. You seek to deeply understand the needs of the customer and the problem to solve. You lead with a strong design vision yet know how to facilitate and draw the best ideas from teammates. You execute quickly, embrace change and work through ambiguity to create clarity. Finally, you embrace feedback, are deeply passionate about your craft, and constantly looks for ways to improve the quality of your work.
- Work collaboratively with PMs, Engineers and other designers to concept and develop end-to-end desktop and mobile-responsive experiences that deliver on customer and business outcomes.
- Participate in customer research to validate designs and discover new insights while leveraging solid analytics and experimentation frameworks to make data-driven decisions.
- Efficiently deliver compelling UX visions, visual design, UI specifications, wireframes, and prototypes while strictly applying and improving the patterns in our design system
- Collaborate with other designers and peers by actively researching and sharing design best practices and trends, giving and soliciting feedback, and proactively working across disciplines to elevate the customer experience.
Daily Execution Excellence
- Seek to understand first, with an ability to fall in love with the problem not the solution
- Connect with customers at an emotional level and develop solutions that exceed expectations
- Develop and test multiple design concepts to find the most elegant way to solve a problem
- Understand and apply sales & marketing best practices in the design of experiences
- Inspire experience design invention and innovation by continuously researching design trends and conducting competitive benchmarking
- Hold yourself and others accountable to delivering on their commitments
- Exhibit courage to push teams to deliver ideas that go beyond the status quo
- Develop and maintain strong cross-functional relationships
- Be a storyteller; articulate complex visions through simple, elegant means and connect design rationale to how the solution solves the problem and delivers customer benefit
- Design a top notch, elegant and expressive UI / UX end-to-end experience
- Ask the tough questions, challenge the default and know how to drive designs that achieve measurable objectives
The first year, at a glance...
As our client continues to grow and scale as a business, you will have the opportunity to grow your leadership capabilities and hone your craft as a product leader and design expert!