We are looking for a Junior UI/UX Designer (2+ years of working UX experience) to deliver an engaging and unified customer experience for all of our products, from web to mobile. You will work with the Product Team, Engineering Team and various Business Units to bring high quality product designs to market in service of our customers and internal stakeholders. This is a unique opportunity for someone looking to have an impact at one of the hottest start-ups in Los Angeles and top companies defining the future of app development. If you're an entrepreneur at heart and looking for start-up environments, this is the job for you!
● Partner with Product, Engineering, Insights and Business Teams to help define product requirements and prototype design solutions
● Develop design concepts, wireframes, high-fidelity mockups, and prototypes
● Utilize usage data, testing and stakeholder feedback to achieve a deep understanding of user workflows and pain points
● Ensure that all products exhibit a consistent brand experience in collaboration with the Marketing Team
● Work closely with developers to ensure an accurate translation of your designs to the final product
● Be a champion for the user, whether internal or external, to make their product experience simple and enjoyable
Requirements- What We're Looking For
● Bachelors or Master degree in design field such as interaction design, or human-computer interaction (HCI) or related
● Minimum 2 years of professional experience in UX design of applications for Mobile and Web
● Proficiency in design and prototyping applications such as Adobe Photoshop, Adobe XD, Sketch and Invision. Not required to know all, but should be highly competent and efficient with one or two.
● Working knowledge of HTML and CSS; ability to deliver production-quality HTML/CSS a plus
● Comfort with an iterative design process based on qualitative and quantitative feedback
● Advertising technology and/or mobile gaming experience a plus