Are you looking for a challenging new role with an opportunity to make it your own?
My client, a large FMCG brand are looking for a highly skilled and versatile Online Creative/Content Manager to fill a new position within a heritage brand, which will get you excited. Promise!
The purpose of the role is to be responsible for managing the end-to-end creation, delivery and process for the digital and ecommerce content across all platforms, focusing on Oral Care and Home Care categories. This role provides the responsibility for leading and ensuring that eCommerce channels and “24/7 always on” social have the right, high quality digital content, partnering with Brand team and agency.
You will be working with content that reflects current news and press stories and will utilise this is in order to make the most of any opportunity to advertise the product.
Key Accountabilities and Responsibilities:
– You will be reporting to the European Digital & eCommerce Marketing Director and leading a small “creative studio” with freelancer creative and copywriters
– You will translate brand, commercial and communication objectives to specific content deliverables for consumer marketing and e Commerce platforms
– Create content for paid, owned and earned channels (websites, retailer platforms, social media, video, etc..) directing agency resources and in close partnership with Brand and eCom teams.
– You will define and safeguard best practice content creation, management standards and processes, and provide guidance and capability building for teams
– Liaise with Digital Operations lead to continuously identify improvements for content management processes and tools and with Search Lead to drive SEO
– Build strong relationships with key media/creative partners (Google, facebook, etc..) to ensure we consistently apply best practices and leverage top talent for support
In short as you manage content delivery end-to-end, you’ll be used to being the person colleagues go to with their content enquiries. When briefed with a campaign idea, ideas spark in your brain and you can’t wait to brainstorm new ways to get ideas across to your target market. You think in video, with words, in pictures and with sharp new and current ways of execution.You will be adept at managing relationships with stakeholders, content contributors, and delivery teams. You will comprehend the importance of content in digital, and always be looking for ways to make iterative improvements. You will be an integral member of multidisciplinary teams, working closely with brand teams, agencies, other CoE roles such as Ad Tech & Operations lead, and the eBusiness teams.