Vitamin T is a division of Aquent, built to service agencies and mid-sized customers. Meanwhile, Aquent works with huge global brands (in fact, many of the FTSE 250). So when you sign up with either brand, you get access to jobs across both!
Free online training courses
We don’t just find work for digital creative talent, we use our access to clients around the globe to learn trends that keep your skills updated. Gymnasium is self-paced online training in the hottest digital creative skills—and it’s free!
Our internal communications group is responsible for creating, reviewing, and managing the internal and external strategy and tactics for the offices of the Chief Financial Officer and the Chief Enterprise Risk Officer. We help motivate and engage employees to embrace culture change to accomplish company and Division objectives and go beyond what is required to help us succeed.
We are looking for a creative self-starter to join the team supporting implementation of divisional communication strategies. The position will be responsible for collaborating with internal clients and business partners to spotlight and promote the vision, strategy and people across the finance and enterprise risk functions through multiple internal communications channels.
The Digital Content Delivery Associate will work closely with the ERM/Finance Internal Communications Manager and other teammates, to create and produce several tactics for the Division-wide internal channels, often handling time-sensitive and confidential information. A successful candidate will help to drive communications to employees through a variety of channels (intranet, email, video, digital signage, etc.).
• Creating and implementing a management plan for the ERM/Finance intranet sites
• Interact with internal clients to plan and develop website/SharePoint projects and provide general technical support
• Deliver/support website edits and enhancements in a timely manner. Support ongoing maintenance and enhancement of division intranet presence and transition of the Intranet site to SharePoint Online.
• Provide day-to-day support of content publishing and monitoring activities and ensure work meets editorial, design, and brand standards
• Assist with measuring and reporting on effectiveness of strategies and campaigns and provide recommendations to optimize strategies based on analysis.
• Translate complex information and data into infographics, charts and other visuals
• Serve as a backup for creating and sending internal communications
• Other duties may include assisting with employee events, managing employee feedback, and coordinating the review process for specific deliverables
• Up to two years of related experience
• College degree in communications, journalism, marketing or equivalent experience
• Excellent writing and editing skills
• Knowledge of Microsoft Office, SharePoint
• Strong organizational skills and flexibility. The ability to adapt to change quickly and to tackle unfamiliar tasks and requests with positive attitude and resourcefulness.
• Collaborative with ability to take direction
• Strong time management skills