Our client is looking for a looking for an amazing designer to join their in-house creative team. This is a full-time freelance role ON-SITE in San Diego. Must have an eye catching portfolio and experience working in a fast paced environment.
Still reading? The let me tell you more!
Do you have a background in branding and/or designing for e-commerce marketing? Are
you well-versed at adapting a marquee campaign idea for use in various channels and in-market
activations? If you can turn offer emails into a beautiful and eye-catching piece of
design that communicates effectively and authentically, you may be the person our client is looking for!!!! The
ideal candidate exhibits a strong passion and knowledge for design, and will play an integral
role in supporting their team during their peak season.
• Are a great designer, communicator and creative thinker
• Have a flair for collaboration and love working with writers and fellow designers to bring
a vision to life
• Are experienced in designing email campaigns, banner ads, website assets and
packaging/print projects that are not only creative/contemporary design, but also
• Have an appreciation for the production work that comes along with successful designs.
• Are comfortable working directly with internal clients to understand their goals
• Have a passion for design, typography, attention to detail, and experience with fastpaced
• Graphic design and production of assets for execution across multiple channels,
including print, digital and social media platforms
• Work directly with internal clients to understand their goals and contribute creative
• Translate ideas clearly and cohesively
• Collaboration: work seamlessly with all members of the creative team
• Team Player: Commitment to team success and successful relationships with peers,
subordinates, partners and internal business partners
• Adaptability: Flexible and able to maintain perspective and cope effectively while
juggling multiple objectives in a fast-paced, evolving environment
• Proactive in presenting and pitching ideas to the team and internal clients
• Excellent problem-solving skills
• Very well organized, with exceptional attention to detail
• Willingness to do production work necessary to complete creative vision
• Extremely strong working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite: InDesign, Illustrator, and
• 4-6 years of professional experience in design agency or in-house creative department
• Degree in Art, Advertising, Graphic Design or equivalent professional experience
• Solid print and web design experience as evidenced in your book (please include
examples of clean, contemporary, modern design)
• Exceptional typography, composition, color-theory, design and image optimization skills
• Experience working and collaborating with copywriters
• Good understanding of web design and design for on-line media
• Experience working independently, with strong time-management and organizational
• Ability to effectively manage time and assignments in a fast-paced, deadline sensitive
and detail-driven environment
Does this sound like you? Then you should definitely apply!!