Creative Artworker (MW/SR) – Boutique Agency
Salary: 25-35k dependent on experience
Location: Soho, London
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone with artwork and design experience to be an important part in an agency that has big ambitions. My client is a full-service marketing and communications agency built on great vitality and liveliness. They specialise in healthcare campaigns and are known for their expertise, dedication and an ability to deliver the highest standards, on time and on budget. You’d be joining a growing in-house creative team bringing your skills, experience and personality to deliver a wide range of creative solutions.
- At least 2 years relevant experience.
- Experience in the healthcare / pharmaceutical industry would be an advantage.
- Good knowledge of current Apple Mac systems and hardware.
- Expert working use of InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop.
- The ability to produce quality concepts; onscreen and off.
- Be able to incorporate good typography/typographical design.
- Have the personality, and be able, to articulate your ideas and designs directly to a client.
- An understanding of web, digital and 3D illustration skills may be useful.
- A good awareness of print formats and processes.
- Demonstrate a passion for new technologies and techniques.