Location: Chicago, Atlanta + Virtually
Strategy is uniquely positioned at the intersection of business and technology. We are trusted advisors to the C-Suite that combine meaningful business insights with the understanding of how technology will impact industry and business models.
Content is at the heart of all Strategy marketing, and our content led, issue based, digitally enabled campaigns are aimed at ensuring that our Strategy becomes known for its client-centric content in the form of provocative and data backed points of view on the issues most relevant to the C-Suite.
• We are looking for an experienced and agile associate manager to join the Strategy Marketing & Communications team. The individual will have day-to-day responsibility for assisting in managing and executing content & market activation programs across the key drivers of growth for our Strategy. The program will support the overarching Strategy positioning based on core research, customized for specific industries, and driven across key markets.
• The successful individual will be a well-rounded marketer with superior communications skills both orally and in writing and a track record of being able to influence a broad range of executive stakeholders and marketing colleagues. They will see themselves as evangelists for the very disciplined, content-led approach at the core of our marketing strategy. They will be assertive, articulate and agile in their work style. This is a role for new age marketers who understand the strategic value that marketing can and must be able to deliver to the business as well as being able to recognize and capitalize on opportunities to add value.
• The individual will be responsible for working with Strategy industry leadership and subject matter experts to help customize cross-industry content and drive market activation.
• Manage and execute integrated Strategy content marketing & delivery programs.
o Support and execute development of Strategy content delivery programs aligned with Strategy Growth Drivers.
o Execute digital promotion of content and align content to other marketing initiatives.
o Collaborate seamlessly with marketing and communication colleagues around the world, as well as with agencies (writers, designers).
o Work with Strategy and marketing colleagues to identify and articulate alignment opportunities for content delivery and promotion.
o Establish and manage relationships with Strategy stakeholders.
o Build relationships with marketing colleagues across the organization to allow early identification of channels and tactics that will provide premium access opportunities to C-suite targets.
• Excel at the business operations needed to optimize the agile, on time and on budget delivery of agreed-upon outcomes.
o Embrace and enable an analytics mindset.
o Collaborate with and motivate flexible, virtual project teams of marketing colleagues, writers, agencies and shared service members in a hard charging and outcome oriented environment.
o Manage the program budgets, including quarterly budget forecasts.
o Manage monthly and quarterly metrics reporting for programs.
• Experience working in global, highly matrixed organizations
o Solid track record working with multiple, global stakeholders
o Strong problem solving and critical thinking skills
o Ability to instantaneously absorb and form/articulate sharp perspectives on a broad range of business issues
• University degree in marketing, communications, journalism or related field
• Minimum 5 years B2B marketing experience
o B2B social media and innovative digital marketing experience
o Strong track record in driving highly targeted multi-channel campaigns
o Strong inclination towards using metrics as a guide to campaign efficacy
• Previous experience developing non-academic, crisp, sharp content
o Native/bi-lingual or fluent English
o Exceptional spoken and written communication skills
• Evidence of strong professional skills
o Self-starter, driven, highly motivated
o Confidence, presence and personal credibility to establish successful relationships
o Goal oriented, business-focused, responsive and reliable
o Willingness to learn quickly, take initiative and maintain focus
o Ability to be flexible and work analytically in a problem-solving environment
o Strong project management, organizational, multi-tasking, and time-management skills
o Exceptionally strong teaming skills