Vitamin T is a division of Aquent, built to service agencies and mid-sized customers. Meanwhile, Aquent works with huge global brands (in fact, many of the FTSE 250). So when you sign up with either brand, you get access to jobs across both!
Free online training courses
We don’t just find work for digital creative talent, we use our access to clients around the globe to learn trends that keep your skills updated. Gymnasium is self-paced online training in the hottest digital creative skills—and it’s free!
Our client is looking for a Senior Finance Business Partner to join their team on a 6-9 Month FTC.
Their offices are based in Reading with good transport links and plenty of parking.
35 hours per week, 9am-5pm
£55,000 -£64,000 per annum, pro rata
You'll be responsible for offering advice, support and insight to our client & to be a part of the finance leadership team
Acting as an internal consultant to Finance and the wider organisation to ensure that the value of the Business Partner model is clearly brought into and understood
Coaching the current team to develop true partnering capability that will cover both technical and behavioural capabilities
Partnering directorate to ensure that the right programme and project appraisal methodologies are fully understood and appropriately applied to ensure robust decision making.
• People management within a technical discipline in a large organisation
• Strong coaching and mentoring skills
• Commercial/business acumen
• Diagnostic, advisory and project management skills
• CCAB Qualified, finance business professional with knowledge of strategy implementation
• A sound understanding of tools and techniques to influence and partner across all levels of the organisation.