Our client, a local consulting firm, is looking for a couple of Front-End Developers (one more senior and one more junior) to help with a large project that they are tackling for their client, a large, multinational technology company with headquarters in Redmond, Washington.
Check out the details below!!
Location: Redmond, WA
Duration: 18 months
Start Date: ASAP
Our client is one of the world’s largest technology companies, which offers a variety of hardware and software products for business, leisure and productivity. They place a heavy emphasis on both the quality of their products and the accompanying support.
The Intelligent Queuing & Routing (IQR) team falls under our client’s Contact Center Infrastructure Services (CCIS) division and is responsible for supporting and managing the capabilities a centralized cloud-based suite of Contact Center services called Genesys. The primary capability of Genesys is to route and queue customer with customer service support agents over various platforms. Additional capabilities have been developed to support, customizations, monitoring, reporting, etc. As the IQR team builds out additional capabilities and efficiencies, they place a heavy emphasis on functionality and scalability.
We are actively seeking both a senior and mid-level Software Engineer to create a web application layer on top of the current call routing system. This web application will help automate the process of changing call routing protocols on a global scale. The software engineer will work with a Technical PM to determine architecture and then develop the User Interface, necessary scripts, and API connections to allow these routing changes. The web application is partially developed and will require expertise working across the Microsoft stack, utilizing object-oriented programming in C# and Java, as well as developing the API connections to the cloud-hosted system and backend.
- Partner with TPMs and development team to determine architecture and algorithms in support of a web-based application
- Focus development on creating frontend functionalities
- Provide expertise and leadership in UI development
- Create automations and efficiencies
- Develop the necessary API connections
- 7+ years of professional Software Engineering experience
- Proficiency in C#
- Strong experience and understanding of .NET framework
- Proven experience creating scalable enterprise web applications on the Microsoft stack
- Extensive experience developing API connections and functionalities
- 10+ years of professional Software Engineering experience
- Experience developing on Genesys software or other call center technologies
- Microsoft experience
- Experience with Typescript
- Experience with or understanding of WebSocket