Vitamin T is a division of Aquent, built to service agencies and mid-sized customers. Meanwhile, Aquent works with huge global brands (in fact, many of the FTSE 250). So when you sign up with either brand, you get access to jobs across both!
Free online training courses
We don’t just find work for digital creative talent, we use our access to clients around the globe to learn trends that keep your skills updated. Gymnasium is self-paced online training in the hottest digital creative skills—and it’s free!
Our client in the medical industry seeks a full-time/permanent mid-level Graphic Designer with UI/app design experience to join their growing marketing team!
This is an excellent opportunity to impact all aspects of marketing within a growing organization and to meaningfully contribute to the company’s success. This role reports to the Senior Manager of Marketing. The ideal candidate is highly strategic, detail- oriented, and passionate about creating engaging customer experiences. Self-starter who can balance multiple projects and competing deadlines. Roles and responsibilities:
• Works with marketing and software engineers to develop visual assets for Company.
• Support marketing team while collaborating with engineering and sales on print and digital media assets.
• Print and digital marketing design including brochures, flyers, web pages, banner ads, and tradeshow
• Mobile app design including app screen design, icon and screenshot generation for Android and iOS
Our client is a leader in the development of advanced technology to improve diabetes care. Their flagship product is available in the U.S. and is the only FDA-cleared, smart insulin pen paired with an integrated diabetes management app. This product was developed to address many of the issues both Healthcare Professionals and those living with diabetes face on a daily basis. They received CE mark in July 2018, paving the way for launch in key international markets.
Skills and expectations:
• Bachelor’s degree in Communication Arts, Graphic/technical Production, Graphic Design or related discipline.
• 3+ years of experience as a graphic designer with emphasis in UI design, preferably within the tech or healthcare space.
• Create wireframes, user flows, and prototypes that lead to intuitive user experiences. Mobile app design experience. Must have experience with both the Apple iOS and Android apps.
• Collaborative creative style.
• Must have Adobe Creative Suite experience, Sketch and Adobe XD preferred.
• Portfolio required.