Email Marketing Coordinator
Full-time, 3 Month Contract (Possible Permanent Position)
As a Junior Email Marketing Coordinator will collaborate with various teams and will own/assist in the end-to-end email workflow. You will be responsible for driving all facets of our client's Email Marketing channel, from inception through fruition, post campaign analysis, and bring ideas to the table for optimizations. You will work in a collaborative environment to execute email deployments with an overall goal of driving lead generation/acquisition and retention. The ideal candidate will have a drive for executing email campaigns and be results oriented. The position requires an eagle’s eye to attention and a commitment to flawless execution of our clients’ email deployments.
What is expected of a Jr. Email Marketing Coordinator?
· Manage the email channel from end-to-end.
· Assist in set up and programmatic activation of campaigns to drive acquisition, engagement, and retention on behalf of our clients.
· Work with internal & external stakeholders, cross-functional teams, and email vendors to ensure campaign requests meet all SLA’s.
· Monitor, deliver, and report on campaigns to ensure delivery is met against industry benchmarks and tiered goals.
· Identify KPI’s that include open rates, click rates, click-to-open rates, and conversions to optimize and provide guidance on existing to future campaigns.
· Analyze campaign results to gain insights into successes, failures, and performance trends.
· Apply email best practices to current campaigns and new opportunities that will improve recipient’s experience on behalf of advertiser and continue to drive the business.
· Create, oversee, and analyze A/B tests to determine impact.
· Strong and complete understanding of CAN-SPAM regulations to ensure compliance.
· Maintain email industry knowledge to keep our client at the forefront of new email marketing developments.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree with 1+ year in email marketing experience within a digital media/marketing experience preferred.
- Experience in deploying automated emails and general campaign set up with vendors.
- Flexible and possess the ability to adapt to changing business needs.
- Work well under pressure, under multiple campaigns, and meet deadlines and have ability to multi-task multiple email campaigns simultaneously.
- Strong attention to details, self-motivated with an excellent work ethic, and an eagle’s eye to attention.
- Strong analytical skills and data & results oriented.
- Have an inquisitive mind, be curious, and always ask questions!
- Excited to work in a fast-paced, fun, and entrepreneurial/scrappy environment.
A strong passion and affinity towards email marketing!