Vitamin T is a division of Aquent, built to service agencies and mid-sized customers. Meanwhile, Aquent works with huge global brands (in fact, many of the FTSE 250). So when you sign up with either brand, you get access to jobs across both!
Free online training courses
We don’t just find work for digital creative talent, we use our access to clients around the globe to learn trends that keep your skills updated. Gymnasium is self-paced online training in the hottest digital creative skills—and it’s free!
We have a client in the greater Philadelphia area that is looking for freelance Editors who can support on-going projects. The Video Editors are expected to be able to work the script from conception to completion efficiently and creatively, creating a sequence consisting of shots from the raw camera footage, dialogue, sound effects and graphics. Must have solid Video Editing Experience and freelance experience. May need to be available to work on-site too. Hours will cary depending on project.
• Create rough cuts and determine the exact cutting for the next and final stages; reorder and tweak the content to ensure logical sequencing and smooth running of the film/video
• Assemble all raw digital footage
• Be able to take a job from start to finish (rough cut, fine cut, color correction)
• Proficient in Adobe Premiere Pro; evaluate and select scenes for dramatic and entertainment qualities and story continuity
• Cut video segments to specified lengths; reassemble in sequences that create desired impact and feel; determine the need for and means to produce added effects
• Work with motion graphic designers to incorporate into final video
• Use editorial judgment to create high quality videos
• Experiment with new and innovative editing techniques
• Up to date knowledge of current file codecs and frame sizes.
• Maintain a library and archive of all content