Vitamin T is a division of Aquent, built to service agencies and mid-sized customers. Meanwhile, Aquent works with huge global brands (in fact, many of the FTSE 250). So when you sign up with either brand, you get access to jobs across both!
Free online training courses
We don’t just find work for digital creative talent, we use our access to clients around the globe to learn trends that keep your skills updated. Gymnasium is self-paced online training in the hottest digital creative skills—and it’s free!
This is a contract role // 3 days onsite during the week and 2 days offsite at home during the weekend!
Product Support Specialist
Product Support Specialists with our client are the internal customer voice. They’re irrepressibly helpful, creative, and a bit obsessed when it comes to details and organization. As a member of this team, you’ll be responsible for resolving customer issues over email and social channels. Excellent written communication is a *must*. If you have a natural knack for empathy and genuine consideration for customers and the issues they are facing, this could be a great opportunity for you.
● Work with international team to resolve an average of 1000 support tickets/week within established SLAs including billing issues, errors, and bugs
● Participate in standups with the team to identify and transition outstanding issues
● Track and report on user issue trends, feature requests, and feedback acting as the voice of the customer to the business
● Provide high-quality service to customers, escalate bugs and severe issues to appropriate teams as needed
● Keep up to date on product development and marketing efforts
Skills & Experience:
● 1-2 years in a Customer Service role, ideally supporting web and mobile technologies over email
● Excellent written communication skills in English, though proficiency in Spanish or French a plus
● Comfortable managing priorities, working independently and with minimal supervision
● Experience troubleshooting system and browser configurations, able to learn new technologies quickly
● Ability to track user issue trends, aggregate data, and report clearly