Digital Campaign Manager
OPEN TO REMOTE if out of Austin
Our client is a multiplatform digital media company that connects local brands to the right audiences. A market leader in local advertising, they democratize advanced media for small-to-medium businesses nationwide.
Our client takes great pride in their team—brilliant, fun minds who challenge each other at the table, and the ping pong table, with fervor. We have no time for office politics, spending it instead brainstorming around the campus or testing our puzzle-solving skills in an escape room (we never said we were conventional). With a team like ours, work and play are one and the same.
As a Programmatic Media Buyer (Digital Campaign Manager), you will be a key member behind best-in-class campaign management and have input into how campaigns are structured. It takes curiosity and awareness of new platforms, technologies and tactics to bring to bear on our clients’ behalf. The Programmatic Media Buyer (Digital Campaign Manager) is responsible for placing and analyzing online advertising, facilitating publisher relationships, and collaborating with strategy/planning team to execute plans accordingly.
What is expected of a Programmatic Media Buyer?
· You’ll wear many hats and work closely with the Data Science, Ad Ops, Account Management, and Media Planning teams in order to monitor campaigns.
· Implement advanced tactics within digital campaign/advertising activation and monitor profit margins and campaign performance.
· Monitor campaigns on a daily basis and ensure delivery against tiered goals.
· Collaborate with the team to determine campaign optimization strategy and execute.
· Gain a comprehensive understanding of the digital media landscape to ensure that clients have the best media delivery possible.
· Mentor other Media Buyers and assist Director of Media Operations as needed.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Ability to present and analyze data; Strong analytical mind and possess the ability to devise creative solutions to help further our clients’ success.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience (1-2 years programmatic media buying). Mass Media, Communications, Advertising, or Marketing degree preferred. Prior experience in Marketing, Advertising, and Sales is a plus.
- Experience with Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Outlook).
- Proven ability to identify and solve problems as well as be highly flexible and willing to adapt to in an ever-changing digital landscape.
- Knowledge of DSPs (The TradeDesk, MediaMath, Simplifi, etc.), SSPs, and ad serving technologies.
- Persuasive oral & written communicator, strong interpersonal skills and a sense of urgency.
- Able to deliver against multiple simultaneous tasks with excellence.
- Excited to work in a fast-paced, fun, and entrepreneurial environment!