**This Job Posting is for Multiple Openings. We have a client looking for UX/Product Designers at all levels. From 2-4 years to 10+ years. If you have experience with enterprise level SaaS products, CRM, or any Platform-type Product: that has Billing, Dispatching, Booking (or comparables), we would love for you to apply. All applicants must be able to thoroughly "sell" their designs to stakeholders, team members, and developers. If you're looking to work for the "Next Billion Dollar Startup" according to Forbes... Keep Reading!
This enterprise SaaS platform solves real world problems in the home services industry. This team is filled with passionate product owners who are bringing innovative and delightful solutions to traditional problems and workflows. This ambitious team of product managers, designers, and product marketers works closely with our thousands of users to help make their lives easier through technology. This team embraces agile development and design thinking to ship hundreds of new features every month. We will measure success based on the customer’s success. If you want to work somewhere where your designs directly impact revenue, this is the place.
This person will be a core member of a growing design team and aid in creating a class-leading SaaS product with desktop, tablet and mobile touchpoints.
We define a product designer as a person that possesses a balanced toolkit of research, interface design, and prototyping capabilities. Product designers are capable of performing user interviews, whiteboarding task flows, mocking up interface screens [Sketch] and prototyping those solutions for further testing [Framer, Axure, Principle].
What you’ll do
- Think conceptually and creatively to generate new ideas, concepts and features
- Prototype interactive solutions that can be presented to and tested by real users
- Execute designs optimized for multiple platforms: desktop, tablet & mobile
- Design efficient solutions for a scalable platform in mind
- Rapidly produce multiple concepts and prototypes; knowing when to apply pixel-perfect attention to detail, and when to make low-fi sketches and flows.
- Talk to users and understanding their problems and current pain-points
- Use the whiteboard, wireframes and Sketch to iterate toward a shippable solution
- Work closely with other designers, product managers, and engineers to ship an extraordinary product
What you’ll need
- You have experience designing modern SaaS products (we're exploring experience levels from 2 years to 10+)
- You have a strong design portfolio that shows off your UI work
- You love collaborating but are also able to take ownership of entire projects
- You have an excellent ability to develop and sustain relationships across teams and functions
- You thrive in a highly iterative process that involves listening, adapting, moving fast, talking with users, incorporating feedback, and constantly collaborating
- You have a strong aptitude for giving and receiving feedback
- Additional experience working at a digital agency, tech/product startup is a plus
- 4 year degree in design, art, new media, human factors, behavioral science, or applicable.