Vitamin T is a division of Aquent, built to service agencies and mid-sized customers. Meanwhile, Aquent works with huge global brands (in fact, many of the FTSE 250). So when you sign up with either brand, you get access to jobs across both!
Free online training courses
We don’t just find work for digital creative talent, we use our access to clients around the globe to learn trends that keep your skills updated. Gymnasium is self-paced online training in the hottest digital creative skills—and it’s free!
We are looking for the next communications rock star!
If you have a hunger to drive best-in-class storytelling for one of the most loved consumer brands in the world and to work in the dynamic travel industry, this is the job for you.
The Public Relations Manager for France (based in London) will be a central figure in building programs and engaging media to shape our story with press and influencers. This includes playing a key role in driving consumer PR for the flagship brand.
France is one of the most important European markets and a key priority for investment. As the PR Manager for brand in France you will be responsible for working directly with the media to drive locally relevant, highly engaging PR activities which resonate strongly with the local audience. You will work closely with senior leaders within the company to shape the brand story in France and to drive to new heights within this market. You will act as an invaluable consultant for the wider team on areas of sensitivity and local cultural nuances. As the PR lead for this region you will possess a strong network of media contacts and a keen eye for developing stories and initiatives which will gain the attention of both the media and the wider population.
The role will be based in London with the opportunity for regular travel to France to build and support your network of media contacts.
• Regularly interact with the media, including serving as a spokesperson for online, print, radio and television interviews
• Working closely with the local media, you will have a clear understanding of their priorities and areas of focus and will work closely with them to identify opportunities
• Develop and implement public relations and communications plans that support the brand as we talk to consumers and business press
• Develop and implement social media campaigns, with a specific knowledge and understanding of measurements and KPI’s in this area. Previous experience of working with ambassadors and high profile influencer’s is preferable.
• Manage and influence internal stakeholders and partners at a senior level as you project manage communications initiatives - from development to release - to ensure the strongest stories are told with appropriate use of resources
• Project manage the implementation of brand-building programs in France
• Develop and implement travel data releases for major travel milestones to ensure the brand is front and center in more coverage than major OTA and direct travel competitors and specifically ensure the brand is at the center of all major travel milestones
• Develop programs to establish the companu as thought leader in the travel space and build affinity with the brand across digital, print and broadcast media
• Collaborate with global PR team on development and roll-out of global PR programs
• Help to manage reactive PR issues that influence perceptions around the brand in the greater group of the company's businesses
What are we looking for:
• Proven PR experience in a corporate or agency environment
• Strong experience in FR media relations possessing key media contacts across print, online and broadcast media outlets. Existing relationships in consumer, technology and travel is preferred
• Exceptional teambuilding and interpersonal skills – including the ability to represent business at the highest levels internally and externally.
• Demonstrated results in working with senior management and dealing with corporate-level issues, including ability to counsel executives regarding messaging and delivery
• Ability to manage changing requirements as well as having outstanding project management and organizational skills
• Excellent writing and communications skills
• Ability to synthesize data into logical conclusions and recommendations to uncover unique storytelling opportunities for the brand
• Ability to think creatively and adapt quickly to match the travel landscape
• Social media experience preferred
• Consumer product and/or travel and/or tech industry experience preferred
• Demonstrated experience in highly matrixed organizations a plus
• Bachelor's degree required
• Fluent French speaker
The most most well known brand in the world for Travel.