Vitamin T is a division of Aquent, built to service agencies and mid-sized customers. Meanwhile, Aquent works with huge global brands (in fact, many of the FTSE 250). So when you sign up with either brand, you get access to jobs across both!
Free online training courses
We don’t just find work for digital creative talent, we use our access to clients around the globe to learn trends that keep your skills updated. Gymnasium is self-paced online training in the hottest digital creative skills—and it’s free!
Seeking a rewarding position in the rapidly expanding healthcare and technology solutions space? Join us at Brightree as a Digital Marketing Specialist.
Who we are:
Based just outside of Atlanta, Brightree’s team of more than 600 employees is thinking, creating and challenging ourselves to better serve our patients and customers. Each day is a new day for ground-breaking ideas and unparalleled opportunity. Ours is a culture focused on what we can accomplish today, and where it can lead us tomorrow.
Why work at Brightree?
We have vision. We’re a team of thinkers and innovators who constantly challenge ourselves to do everything better than the day before.
We are an exciting and fast paced company looking for individuals who are passionate about technology, who will help drive world class customer support for Brightree’s suite of healthcare software solutions.
Who we are looking for:
Brightree is looking for a Digital Marketing Specialist to join our growing marketing team and execute marketing automation strategies. This position will have hands on responsibility for executing all digital marketing campaigns and activities including performance reporting and analytics. This role will work closely with the product marketing managers and marketing operations team to ensure digital marketing initiatives employ best practices and support business objectives. This position will support the Senior Manager of Digital Marketing to identify areas of opportunity to improve organic search results and conversion rate for all digital channels. The Digital Marketing Specialist is responsible for collecting, analyzing, and reporting on website and campaign performance.
What you’ll do:
• Develop and execute innovative, integrated digital and social campaigns to increase customer interactions.
• Work collaboratively across the marketing and sales organizations to execute demand generation campaigns and strategies
• Work with internal stakeholders to determine ongoing business intelligence needs in order to design, develop and produce ongoing reports and dashboards to support the business.
• Provide ROI analysis of all marketing campaigns with predefined key performance indicators.
• Test Design and Analysis: Work with the marketing team to create solid tests that will produce statistically sound, and actionable results.
• Manage pay-per-click (PPC) activities and provide detailed reporting and analysis on performance
• Perform corporate website audits and provide recommendations to ensure site is optimized towards SEO best practices and identify opportunities for improvement.
• Utilize tools such as Google Analytics to perform in-depth SEO analysis
• Own list management strategy, opt‐in practice (GDPR) and compliance
• Bachelor’s degree in Business related field is required
• 3-5+ years’ experience in online marketing
• Current Marketo Certified Expert
• Intermediate knowledge of Salesforce.com
• Excellent project management skills with strong attention to detail and the ability to multitask within a fast-paced environment.
• Proficiency with current web design best practices (WordPress)
• Establish and implement guidelines, leveraging best practices, for marketing automation, across email marketing, nurture programs, scoring, landing pages, and web forms.
• Expert Knowledge of Google Analytics and MS Excel required with willingness to learn additional software systems.
• Proficiency in analyzing social media, email, Google Ads and vendor reports.
• Functionable knowledge of search engine optimization, search engine marketing, display advertising and/or email marketing.
• Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
• Solid business acumen, analytical, and problem-solving skills.
Our client is the leading provider of cloud-based software to improve clinical and business performance of Home Health & Hospice companies.