Vitamin T is a division of Aquent, built to service agencies and mid-sized customers. Meanwhile, Aquent works with huge global brands (in fact, many of the FTSE 250). So when you sign up with either brand, you get access to jobs across both!
Free online training courses
We don’t just find work for digital creative talent, we use our access to clients around the globe to learn trends that keep your skills updated. Gymnasium is self-paced online training in the hottest digital creative skills—and it’s free!
A client in NYC is looking for a Designer for a 4-6 week freelance role
- This person needs to be fluent in Adobe Creative Suite
- There is a fairly amount of travel involved. You will need to travel to where all events are.
- The work is print/ event work. No digital. Working on branding, invitations, event work. Some print work, but mostly event work
- Event work includes televised events, skinning stadiums, outdoor billboards, pop up shop designs
- This person needs to have a very clean, modern, buttoned up portfolio. People that are strong in typography tend to thrive well at this client
- This job is for a person who is beyond meticulous, and very particular in all things. The best person for the job is impeccable in design and manner and willing to take LOTS of direction