Job Title: 2 x Blueprint Trainer: Europe (1 x German and 1 x French Speaking roles)
Contract until end of the 2019 – Central London
£43k – 57k pro rata PAYE. Plus holiday pay and free meals included,
Start 1st April 2019.
Duties: Blueprint Trainer (Digital Advertising Experts/AMs/Buyer/Planner)
Our client, social media giants, are looking for client facing digital advertising experts to join the team until the end of the year for a new project they are rolling out.
They are looking for multi-lingual candidates ideally, but specifically French and German speakers who are also happy to travel to provide onsite training solutions. Travel is about 50% of the role and will be both onsite with clients and in central office space where possible.
You will ideally come from a digital agency, ideally a media and buying agency and understand how to best sell digital advertising products. You will be given 3-6 weeks of onboarding and training before you are set to train alone.
You must be confident speaking in front of medium sized groups (35-50 apx) and be able to effectively sell and train solutions for these partners.
A passion for training and learning is preferred but you do not have to have held this experience in the past as they are looking to utilise expertise in digital advertising and client management more so.
This would suit a seasoned account manager, buyer or planner used to a media buying environment a have a passion for digital advertising solutions and innovation.
- Work directly with the EMEA training team to activate and deliver in-person training across Europe, focused UK, France & Germany and enable agencies to become experts in advertising
- Deliver full day training on a regular basis to diverse audiences across agencies and clients - with a focus on Performance Marketing & DR solutions
- Maintain an excellent base of the companys solutions knowledge and act as a training resource within sessions to deliver education to external stakeholders.
- Continually work to ensure all training materials are consistent, up to date and in line with larger training goals and initiatives within the global Blueprint team
- Minimum of 50% travel across Europe
Skills: Minimum Qualifications
- Fluency in German & English OR French & English
- Bachelor’s degree
- Training delivery experience preferred
- Expertise in Facebook advanced tools and solutions, specifically the Direct Response suite of products (training is offered)
- Experience and deep knowledge of the region’s advertising industry
- Problem solving experience
- Knowledge of digital marketing and advertising teams and internal workings of agencies
- Other languages +
Ability to command a room and infuse excitement and energy into training and education
Blueprint certified planner or buyer
Education: University Degree is preferable
Skills and Experience:
German / French / English