My client is an exceptionally successful, vibrant and growing market research brand renowned for working on amazing campaigns for the likes of Twitter, Google and Omnicom. Currently going through incredible growth, they are now looking to bring in a Midweight Designer to join their socially driven team.
Reporting into the Creative Director and working in a collaborative team of 5, you’ll be partnering with the sales and marketing teams working on delivering exciting campaigns for their list of fantastic clients across the board – the main focus of this will be social and advertising campaigns which drive lead generation and brand awareness.
On a day to day basis, you’ll be working on a range of different project deliverables such as:
- Social Media campaigns
- Data Visualisation & Infographics
- Marketing Collateral
- Interactive Presentations
- Brand Campaigns
As this is a really collaborative and trusting studio, you will be given a lot of responsibility to take ownership on projects and really bring these to life. The nature of the work is quick turnaround however you will have the chance to really educate clients and be an absolute genius in inspiring great ideas.
A massive feature of this role is social media campaign design therefore you should be social crazy. This team are fantastic creatives but they do need someone who can educate them on social media and keep driving that piece.
All in all, if you are a bubbly, ambitious Designer looking to make a step into a Midweight role which offers boundless opportunities to work on great clients/projects and make significant growth, this could be the one for you!
- Social, social, social! In-depth social media design as well as campaign experience
- Strong experience working in an agency or in-house brand on exciting integrated projects
- A portfolio with a clean aesthetic coupled with a range of strong digital and print campaign work
- A working knowledge of PowerPoint and presentation experience
- A bubbly, outgoing attitude – they love characters not robots!
- Performance related bonuses
- 25 days holiday plus Christmas office closure
- Benefits including perk box and social activities
- A stocked fridge with healthy and not so healthy snacks
- People focused, fun environment