My client a successful retail-obsessed creative agency with an amazing array of clients within telecoms, confectionary and luxury furniture are looking for a Project Manager/Producer.
You will be working across fully integrated campaigns for retailer clients through to brand activation for a large retail and tele coms clients.
My client is in need of a retail-focused mid-weight Producer/PM to handle in-store creative and production, working with all areas of the agency (including ATL/digital/DR and WL) to produce seamless and memorable campaigns. To be creatively focussed and draw on experience and contacts to bring creative ideas to life through production, helping to increase the visibility of our creative product.
Reporting to the Head of Creative Services you will be working on multiple projects across most of our clients. You will oversee creative requests, and estimate design and production costs in association with the studio and design managers. Managing retail/shopper store campaigns from start to finish, you will oversee entire projects, working closely with the other Creative Producers across the partnership.
This role would suit someone client side or agency experience.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:
- Leading retail creative work in association with all the different departments to ensure quality control and consistency
- Controlling and managing all the assets on your project especially on Integrated campaigns
- Knowledge of prototyping and manufacturing processes. Able to confidently oversee production of experiential and innovation projects
- Producing and sticking to accurate timing plans agreed by all parties TTL
- Management of client approvals
- Regular catch ups with the Account Management team to monitor and control the creative workflow on your account
- Being the “third person” in the creative teams to assist with creative feasibility – the creative teams view you as being able to add value to their ideas
- Attending reviews with production ideas with external production suppliers.
- Working with external suppliers to ensure all print and installations are successfully implemented on time.
- Requesting creative resource, having a viewpoint of the skill sets required for the project, and what is required from the team
- Working with the Creative Directors and Creative teams to help inspire ideas with your Retail/Production knowledge
- Scheduling and attending all creative review meetings, facilitating attendance of key stakeholders and ensuring the meetings start and finish on time with clear deliverables
- Prioritising of all projects in your area of responsibility
- Experience of working across partnerships, different departments and disciplines to would be useful
- 1-3 years experience
- A proven background in Retail print and in-store production. Experience with retail-specific deliverables (in-store environment, window displays etc) is essential
- Confident and comfortable commanding a room and pulling a team together
- A creative passion, confident expressing a creative opinion
- Attention to detail
- Excellent communication, organisation and people skills
- Ability to develop strong relationships
- Ability to anticipate and proactively manage projects
- An enthusiastic team player with energy to take responsibility for the core team
- Willingness to learn and develop with the core team
- Ability to source external suppliers
- A good working knowledge of Word/Excel/PPT and the Google suite of software, including Gmail, Google Docs/Sheets/Slides.
- Life Assurance.
- Private Healthcare – through Vitality.
- Income Protection.
- 25 days holiday (additional to bank holidays, the office may also close for 3 days over Christmas and New Year and work permitting, half a day before a bank holiday).
- Mobile phone.
- Enhanced maternity pay/ 2 weeks fully paid paternity leave (after qualifying period).
- Fresh fruit daily
- Childcare vouchers
- Cycle to work scheme - after 3 months
- Season ticket loan - after 3 months
- Salary Sacrifice Pension - after 3 months
- Corporate Gym Membership - after 3 months
If this sounds like an exciting position then please apply.
*Due to the high volume of responses, if you have not received an email in 48 hours please take it that you have unfortunately not been successful.