Our agency client is looking for a creative/ideas led designer to join their busy agency team. You will be at an experienced designer who is happy conceptualising, presenting to client and then rolling out across digital and print.
Our client are a London brand design agency, they’ve helped create powerful brands and campaigns for start-ups, charities and FTSE 100 businesses. Working as part of a small team you will be responsible for working at an ideas/creative thinking level, working with the client to ensure the best solution be for rolling out to delivery. Predominately working in the b2b space the projects they work on require some one who can really think deeply and laterally around the problems and find unique and innovative solutions. You will be given an opportunity to step up and shine.
This opportunity will be suitable to a designer who is looking to step up from a midweight role and take ownership of a project, you may have worked in an agency of an agency style in house team. You will be mature in your outlook and be able to see the opportunity in all client areas.
As the successful applicant you’ll need to be a friendly, approachable and progressive designer who can highlight skills/experience in the following:
• Conceptualising, designing and delivering complete campaigns and designs across digital platforms including web and email design
• Showing strategic insight and translating briefs effectively
• Proactive attitude and handle multiple projects including web interfaces, emails, brochures, logos, print & online advertising and events
• Expert knowledge of InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator and Powerpoint (other online software an advantage)
• Good understanding of online interaction and usability
• Good presentation and communication skills
• Communicate ideas rapidly and efficiently using scamps, wireframes, mood boards and prototypes
• A degree or equivalent in a design based discipline
This is a role where no two days will be the same, you will have the opportunity to grow and develop your skills and experience within a support and successful environment.
To apply please send an up to date CV & Portfolio of relevant work.
This role is offered as a permanent or temp to perm role depending on your level of experience from mid weight > senior, salary will reflect your level.