- Perks: 33 days paid holiday + meals, gym, and other perks
- Duration: 5 months temp contract + extension
- Hours: Full-time
Being an Analyst is about much more than simply crunching numbers at our Tech client – it’s about finding compelling insights within data and using your exceptional business and communication skills to translate those insights into action.
As one of the masterminds behind the strategic planning, forecasting, and analysis, you’ll spend your time digging into big, complex data sets. The data will not remain inert in your hands, however, since you’ll use your critical thinking, problem-solving and communication skills to influence and drive thoughtful and well-informed decision making with the most senior business leaders within the organization, and potentially some of their biggest clients.
As an Analytical Consultant, you will have the opportunity to gain exposure to multiple sectors whilst rotating throughout various teams. In addition, you will contribute to and drive cross-sector and UKI projects, directly impacting the business across various areas.
- Work within a project team to develop smart, integrated, research-based proposals and presentations to enhance our client’s reputation
- Utilize measurement tools and methods to add relevant, trustworthy data to presentations and proposals alongside managing the delivery of core strategic planning processes (e.g. annual planning, global business updates, etc).
- Work with the team and client stakeholders in order to help them understand how the data can be paired with their internal business intelligence to improve performance
- Use your comprehensive knowledge of products to align them with client marketing objectives.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience
- Experience in an analytical, research, problem-solving, strategic project management role, working with data to identify trends and to make recommendations
- Experience with analyzing large and complex data sets, with the ability to convert them into strategic insights and compelling storylines in order to drive business and client decisions
- Experience working with complex spreadsheets/data analysis and putting together C-level presentations
- Experience in marketing or advertising evaluation gained at business or agency
- Demonstrated background in strategic operations, management consulting and/or strategic planning
- Ability to work with SQL/Dremel
- Detail-oriented with excellent analytical skills, including the ability to see granular as well as big-picture issues
If this sounds like you and you wish to know more, then please do apply right away!