My client is one of the biggest Global Technology Companies who is looking for a Program Coordinator - Scaled Spaces. The role will be with their online streaming platform team. This is a 12 month contract position, paying up to £52 000/annum PAYE Pro Rata.
We has grown into a community used by over 1 billion people across the globe to access information, share video, and shape culture. The team helps budding creators build careers, creates products like in Music, Gaming and Kids Content, and engages communities around shared passions and global conversations. Together, we empower the world to create, broadcast, and share. Our Spaces are state-of-the-art production and lecture facilities designed specifically for our creators, artists and musicians to learn about and produce digital video content, from production and editing through uploading to the platform. Located in cities all across the world, the Spaces enable creators to learn from industry experts, collaborate with other creators, and have access to the latest production and post-production digital video equipment. The Scaled Spaces team are responsible for scaling the Spaces experience beyond our 10 Owned and Operated and Syndicated Spaces.
The Regional Program Coordinator, Scaled Spaces, will be responsible for supporting the regional Leads in planning and executing (including on site) Pop-up activations and other new initiatives. This role will be integral in providing consistency of experience for creators and stakeholders, and a high standard of delivery. You will work closely with an internal cross functional teams and a network of vendors while directly liaising with Space employees. You will manage workflows and continually update and iterate on best practices to ensure consistency and quality of executions globally.
This job is perfect for someone with a strong organizational approach who has been looking to take on a unique and exciting challenge. This person has a keen eye for details, enjoys finding creative solutions and optimising processes, is independent, results driven and an outside-the-box thinker who can successfully navigate ambiguity. It is also imperative that this person enjoys the challenge of managing a complex calendar with demands from many, and remains cool under pressure, particularly when needing to make quick decisions in a live environment. This person is also an adept communicator who tailors tone and method of communication to the stakeholder.
- Manage key event deliverables including catering, branding, decor, equipment and AV to a superior standard.
- Onsite activation execution including agency management and partner liaison / troubleshooting.
- Development of a clear and consistent set of documents and protocols that guide the planning process, and communicating these to stakeholders effectively.
- Coordinate with vendors in the market, and support the contracting process of said vendors with Business Operations and Legal colleagues.
- Localization of assets (presentations, invites, sites) into local market language.
- Coordinate with security teams to ensure compliance with standards.
- Asset shipping logistics.
- Manage invitation processes with the utmost accuracy and rigour.
- Synthesising, tracking and organizing data into visual formats.
- Assist with data input and post event metrics to help ensure the integrity of reporting and analysis.
- Support the development of new initiatives through a superior understanding of existing parameters for delivery.
Top 3 Daily Responsibilities:
- Support the running of successful Scaled Spaces activations.
- Managing process deliverables to ensure Scaled Spaces projects are planned efficiently. This includes attendee lists, invite process and planning timelines.
- Communication with cross functional colleagues and local vendors to ensure that Scaled Spaces activations remain on track and in budget.
- BA/BS degree in any field.
- 5+ years experience in an event or program based environment.
- Ability to manage multiple activations at various stages of development.
- Experience managing multiple stakeholders at varying levels in project management or operations role.
- Able to deliver high accuracy and quality while operating autonomously, and frequently through ambiguity.
- Ability to quickly grasp new concepts, synthesize many points of view and conflicting information, provide insights and pivot with new learnings.
- Highly detail-oriented with both a quantitative and qualitative outlook yet at the same time an ability to step back and get the big picture.
- Superior communication skills across a variety of methods.
- Ability to travel within EMEA, estimated at 20%.
- Able to speak English fluently and idiomatically.
- Knowledge of digital content industry and specifically digital content production preferred.
- Familiarity or experience with Online Streaming channels.
- Additional languages spoken fluently and idiomatically (Ideally Spanish, Italian, or Russian).