My client is a well-known brand operating in the FMCG space, based within fantastic surroundings of the home counties is looking for an exceptional Digital Content Manager. Ideally you will have come from a FMCG or food background.
Key accountabilities and responsibilities:
- Translate brand, commercial and communication objectives to specific content deliverables for consumer marketing and ecommerce platforms
- Create content for paid, owned and earned channels (websites, retailer platforms, social media, video, etc.) by directing agency resources and working in close partnership with marketing and ecommerce teams
- Define and safeguard best practice content creation, management standards and processes, and provide guidance and capability building for digital and ecommerce teams
- Liaise with digital team & ecommerce to continuously identify improvements for content management processes & tools, and with Search manager to drive SEO
- Build strong relationships with key media/creative partners (Google, Facebook, etc..) together with Search & Social Manager to ensure we consistently apply best practices and leverage top talent for support
Measures of success:
- Timely availability of full, high quality pipeline of content for all channels
- Meet or beat Ad Recall and CTR benchmarks
- Meet or beat conversion benchmarks for ecommerce channels
- In shortAs you manage content delivery end-to-end, you will be used to being the person colleagues go to with their content enquiries. You will be adept at managing relationships with stakeholders, content contributors, and delivery teams.
- You will comprehend the importance of content in digital, and always be looking for ways to make iterative improvements. You will be an integral member of multidisciplinary teams, working closely with brand teams, agencies, other digital roles and the ecommerce team. You need to be user-focused and know how to deliver content with customers and consumers in mind.
Required qualifications (knowledge and skills)
Bachelor or Master degree, e.g., in Marketing
Experience in CPG is an advantage
- 3-4 years of working experience with managing and creating content
- Extensive experience of writing for various digital channels, and of managing content delivery for A-brand(s)
- Experience of using analytics data, user feedback, and user research to define or refine content so that it best meets user need
- Experience in managing a content studio is a plus
Please contact me if you want to take advantage of this fantastic opportunity.
*Due to the high volume of responses, if you have not received an email in 48 hours please take it that you have unfortunately not been successful.