Apprenticeships were launched in the UK to show support towards local community initiatives, this opportunity is specifically focused on digital skills. This builds on the success of other initiatives and the pledge to offer free digital skills training.
Our client currently has 3 UK programs across Digital Marketing, Corporate Engineering and Engineering. All programs offer study opportunities and work experience onsite, following the guidance offered by apprenticeship standards accredited by the Institute for Apprenticeships. Each program has a different training provider which offers modules in digital skills.
Some of the profiles of people who have joined us so far have been recent high-school graduates (GCSEs, A-levels, BTEC), self-taught & unemployed, people without university degrees, career changers who had formal education in completely different fields etc. All of them showed impressive passion for technology demonstrated through the projects they were doing in their spare time.
Core role: Manage the Digital Marketing apprenticeship program in London partnering closely with the relevant business stakeholders and supporting the apprentices onsite.
- Manage the end-to-end process to hire, onboard and create the best experience for apprentices.
- Partner with UK authorities and external training provider and schools to ensure we comply with local law and schools expectations to successfully provide training for each cohort.
- Navigate internal complexities and partner with site leadership, legal, compliance, compensation, employee relations and policy teams to shepherd sensitive and confidential information and align processes.
- Manage external marketing and branding impact for students through advertising the apprenticeship program in the market via relevant channels, including managing external posts, alias, dealing with and responding to requests and inquiries.
- Partner closely with and support business managers, apprentice hosts and apprentices once hired. This includes overseeing program design, performance management evaluations and development.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience 5 years of experience in program management, recruiting, marketing, HR, consulting or related area
- Ability to travel as needed
- Strong proficiency in English External stakeholder management Strong project/program management skills
- Track record for delivering results through successful program design and implementation.
- Knowledge of the UK education and employment landscape, including the role apprenticeships play in talent development.
- Highly motivated, innovative and creative professional with demonstrated project and budget management, organizational and communication skills.
- Proven ability to take initiative, use consultative skills and build strong, productive relationships to deliver results through successful program design and implementation.
- Proven expertise in managing long-term, large scale, cross-functional projects and senior stakeholders.