Social Media Manager – Tech Giant (Top 10 places to work)
Based in Victoria
Contract length: 9 months (perm potential)
Rate £185 per/day £48,100 pro rata
Our client has an exciting opportunity for. A creative, hands-on social media manager who will assist in bringing this function in house from a top PR agency. You will report directly into the UK Head of Comms and be a key player in the team, with the support of tools, platform partners, world-class comms, creative and media agencies.
You will thrive in a quick-thinking, fast-acting, ever-changing environment, you will have the opportunity to implement your ideas and grow your area of the business.
In the process, we hope you will do some of the most rewarding work of your career.
About The Role:
The marketing team works to grow our brand awareness, drive new business and share our unique values with existing customers and prospects.
The team is looking to hire a Social Media manager to engage with our customers and prospects; and build brand affinity through storytelling and information sharing.
In this role, the Social Media Manager will oversee our cross-channel editorial calendar and assume responsibility for the day-to-day management of all social media channels.
You’ll work cross-functionally with our content marketing, design, and communications team to concept, draft and execute brand and awareness campaigns. You’ll also work with product teams to take new products to market.
This is an ideal role the social-media obsessed. We want you to be on the front lines of our user communications and be the voice of our brand.
- Manage LinkedIn, Instagram, Twitter and Facebook accounts
- Oversee cross-channel social media strategy and calendar
- Monitor key industry trends, news and events and share, comment and engage in real time
- Monitor sentiment and social discussions
- Partner with internal design and copy teams to create unique, valuable content
- Report analytics regularly, helping drive quarterly goals and grow channel benchmarks
- Engage with customers, partners and prospects across social channels to foster relationships
- 3-5 years experience in a related field
- Strong experience in branded b2c and b2b social media
- An obsession with timeliness and an always-on attitude (social never sleeps!)
- A creative approach and an obsession with the details
- Experience with Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Premiere or equivalent
- Strong layout skills on Google sheets or Microsoft Excel
- A love of social media metrics and experience with analytics platforms
- Experience using content management systems such as Hubspot, Spredfast or Hootsuite Enterprise.
- Ability to think strategically about how social media drives the broader business
**We are only able to contact those successful at shortlisting due to the high numbers of applications we receive**