- Starting: ASAP/Notice
- Salary/Pay: up to £26.86 p.h (55.8k p.a. pro-rata) on PAYE + Bonus
- Perks: 33 days holiday (pro-rata) + meals, Gym, and other perks
- Duration: 6 - months temp contract + extension
- Hours: Full-time
- Location: Central London
We are looking for an experience Analyst to work alongside our client's Google Cloud training business.
This is a very much a scaled business, and they need data to effectively understand who has engaged with their materials, what materials they engaged with, etc..
This role will be mainly related to understanding, updating, and analyzing this data as well as building effective dashboards that allow the teams track their accounts (from the overview to understand how many people are trained per account, to understanding what materials they have engaged with).
They currently have a number of different data sources which are all being pulled together into BigQuery. This data is also linked to sales data. At the moment they have a working dashboard using these data sources, linking trained data to sales data, that will need to be updated and improved to answer different questions from the teams, globally and across functions (marketing, sales representatives, leadership, etc.).
The job requires updating the data feeding the dashboards, maintaining the current dashboards associated to this data, and creating new dashboards to answer key business questions.
This will also involve producing the reports that we need.
Last, the person in charge will also be responsible for answering questions from the teams, and incorporating relevant feedback into the data/ dashboards.
- Work with training business leads to confirm data and reporting needs
- Work with training platform team to get data from the training BigQuery store
- Support sales ops in creating reports and dashboards to provide insights to the business
- Support with a number of ‘one-off’ data exercises for specific leadership meetings
- Be responsible for maintaining accurate & up-to-date training metrics dashboard
- Strong data skills: Proficient in SQL and familiar with BigQuery, ideally also with Google internal tools. Also Salesforce data
- Outstanding collaboration, analytical problem-solving, project management, and communication skills
- Experience in designing and delivering data warehousing/business intelligence/reporting solutions. Experience in data manipulation using SQL
- Experience with apps script preferred
- Experience creating visualizations that surface business insights, experience with Datastudio or similar