Operations Manager – Top 10 in Tech.
Location: Central London
Duration: 12 months - To start ASAP
Applicable Bonus: Company Plan (yearly)
Pay between £52-£65k pa pro rata
Our client is rapidly expanding its Hardware business, launching category-leading products in the past six months. As a Media Operations Manager, you will be the backbone of day to day media operations and support the launches of high profile existing and future products.
You will be expected to manage six-figure plus budgets across multiple stakeholders & third parties. Work well under pressure as being able to react to market opportunities can make a huge difference to results.
This role will sit within the Media Lab with its core being to support the Hardware business. Alongside this you be expected to share best practices, learnings & experiences across other business units. You will be expected to support the integration of these best practices into other business units. To be able to do this successfully we will expect some experience in marketing/media strategy, planning, and operations.
The right person will be comfortable working on complex campaigns, with large budgets and have a slid understanding of digital and media planning.
You must be used to a busy, complex working environment, ideally from a media agency background and have a strategic and analytical mind when it comes to planning with the client
This would suit someone who has progressed from a media co-ordinator role through to planning and Account director level as this role, while it is strategic, is very hands on too.
You must be an organised influencer, able to priorities and make the processes more efficient. You will keep teams honest to budgets and timelines and understand the whole process of media planning from start to finish.
- Campaign execution: manage media agency deliverables (campaign plans, media plan presentations, timelines, etc)
- Budget oversight: manage purchase orders and budget spend against forecasts, liaise with cross-functional stakeholders to align on marketing investment levels, review media commitments against plans with media agencies
- Support Brand and Direct Response campaign efforts and special projects
- Day to day relationship with marketing finance teams & campaign managers.
- Stay abreast of culture, emerging trends.
-BA/BS degree (In lieu of degree, relevant skills or equivalent experience)
- Approx. 5 years of experience in media/marketing operations, with a strong background in managing budgets, large scale/complex media campaigns.
- Experience managing multiple & varied stakeholders with clear communication
- Excellent Google Doc/Excel skills for data-querying
- Strategic thinker with a proven track record in influencing cross-functional teams, project management, and budget management
- Hands-on experience managing a paid media or social campaigns to completion