** Must be both PC and MAC literate
My client are a fanastic collaborative, creative team based in a high profile Investment Bank based in the City. They are looking for a Junior/Grad Integrated Designer to work across a wide variety of projects, mainly print focused however this will elvove due to the variety of projects the team work on. They are looking for someone who has creative flair, who can generate ideas, resulting in outstanding projects that “add value”. Although they function as brand guardians, they want a junior who loves working with clients and wants to challenge creative boundaries.
You will be working across all of the business deliverables, so their briefs range from:
- Event Design
- Infographic Design
- Pitches and Presentations
- Print Design and Branding
- Social Media Design
Ideally, they need someone with a posiitive outgoing attitude who is happy to work on high end creative print for bespoke invitations to large format printing for conferences. A real understanding of graphic design, typography and experience of executing projects of all sizes at pace is key to this position.
This is a role where you will have the opportunity to make a difference to the team; as the junior designer, they would love you to be bursting with ideas and have a real go getter attitude!
As this is a highly conceptual role which will test your creative know-how, it is important you have worked in an agency & in-house environment so you understand the ins and outs of the creative process and can advise accordingly.
- Exceptional creativity, innovation and a strong visual eye
- A passion for all kinds of design - print, digital , infographic etc
- Experience doing internships in creative agencies or brand led environments
- High level of proficiency in Adobe CC (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop)
- Ability to work as part of a team and build relationships with internal clients and colleagues