An award-winning, forward-thinking retail/e-commerce company in children’s luxury fashion with a market-leading presence and a global customer base, who has an exciting opportunity to support the companies growth and are on the lookout for an experienced Lead Web Analyst who is passionate about analytics and digital marketing.
My client offers a health plan, fully subsidised gym membership, in-house yoga classes and a company discount.
In this role, you will be working on the development of analytic tools across the digital marketing team to further improve the quality of the data, insights and reports. This is a new role for the business, leading the current analytics team members, so it will be essential to have experience managing a team.
· Manage and nurture analytics team
· Develop reporting, analysis and tracking across multiple platforms.
· Ensure correct analytics implementation on new and current projects.
· Collaborating with BI Team to build automation reports.
· Identify and communicate advanced insights to the wider marketing team.
· Take responsibility for reaching out to relevant teams to highlight improvements
· Work closely with CSX & UX teams to highlight optimisation opportunities
· Keep up to date with new analytics software, tools and updates.
· Streamline current reporting to ensure the team is as efficient as possible
· Build relationships across the business to support and understand all areas.
· Create new initiatives to provide valuable and actionable data to marketing managers.
· Present high-level reports to prompt discussions and identify key areas for improvement.
· Analyse data and highlight potential issues and quick wins.
· Support analytics requirements across the wider business.
· Advanced knowledge of multiple analytics platforms.
· 5+ years minimum experience in web analytics.
· Strong Presentation and Communication Skills.
· Experience working in an E-commerce background.
· Experience in managing a team
· Knowledge of digital marketing channels.
Please contact me if you want to take advantage of this fantastic opportunity.
*Due to the high volume of responses, if you have not received an email in 48 hours please take it that you have unfortunately not been successful. Please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org