This is a long term temporary role based in the Fitzrovia area of London.
Pay rate depending on the experience, £112-£124k pa pro rata plus benefits
Our leading Social Media Client is seeking an experienced Data program manager to join the Agency Investment team which manages their partnership programmes with the global media agencies.
You will partner closely with cross functional groups such as Data Engineering, Product Marketing, Marketing Science, Finance, to drive the data and tooling management of our global investment programs on every dimension.
A core part of the role will involve data architecture, tool development, business analysis and performance reporting. You will use your ability to derive insight from complex data to support the evolution of partnership programmes and aid decision making. You will provide business critical insights, ensure cross-functional alignment across partnership programme goals, execution and tracking, and help teams activate strategic partnerships and new initiatives. Additionally, you will have an active role in the development and roll-out of processes, policies and tools for performance tracking and best practice sharing. As well having a proven track record in data, business analysis and performance management, the candidate will need to demonstrate strong team working and influencing skills, as this is a highly cross-functional role.
Data and Tooling infrastructure management
- Work with Data Engineering, Product, Marketing Science and Finance teams to architect, develop and maintain the data frameworks needed to deploy our programs and assess performance
- Build performance analysis and program management tools end-to-end, from data pipelines architecture to UI / visualization on Tableau and proprietary tools.
- Drive tooling projects across our larger investment teams to ensure consistency and synergies across our investment areas
Performance and data analysis
- Responsible for monthly, quarterly and periodic tracking reports associated to specific investment programs which inform key stakeholders (executive and operational) on performance. This might include strategic modelling, quarterly business reviews, competitive analysis, revenue performance reviews, revenue forecasting etc
- Conduct complex specific analytical projects using internal and external data (e.g. revenue, product, market, industry) to derive insights that will drive programme development and decision making
- Generate business performance analysis capabilities that drive deep understanding of the performance drivers, demonstrate programme ROI and effectiveness and maximise operational automation.
- Identify tooling and process opportunities that can streamline the programme operations and improve efficiency and return of the programme.
- BA/BSc required in an analytical field (e.g. Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics, Business, Economics or related field) from a leading university
- Solid experience required in Analytics, BI management, Sales Finance, Sales Operations, and/or Strategy Consulting
- Advanced excel skills are essential
- Excellent knowledge of SQL required, with a strong aptitude to learn new data systems that will help the candidate to perform heavier analysis
- Experience building data systems and tool, including architecture, visualization and automation
- Consultative and quantitative/analytical skills. Ability to show data and analysis in an interesting and compelling way.
- Creative thinker with strong problem-solving skills - ability to think outside the box and demonstrate a “can do” attitude is critical
- Articulate, adaptable and assertive communicator
- Strong team working and people skills, as this is a highly cross-functional role
- Intelligent, motivated self-starter with strong interpersonal skills and work ethic
- Above all else, humility is something that will make the candidate fit in well with this team and ethos
- Master’s / MBA from top institutions
- Proven experience in the media or technology industries (specifically digital media) is preferable.
- Experience managing virtual / remote project teams