This is a temporary role based in Fitzrovia London.
We are recruiting for our Client-Social Media portal owner.
Pay: £40-44k pa pro rata DOE plus benefits
Job Title: Ad Operations Specialist
The team is passionate about fostering the growth of communities, businesses and advertisers on the platform by ensuring they have the tools needed to succeed.
The New Products team within service operations is passionate about product testing. This position will partner with Marketing SMB Programs. The SMB Programs team is a research and analytics group. Working with stakeholders across the company, the team develops hypotheses, designs and executes research. The results can often influence the SMB organisation's roadmap and be published to help the advertising industry understand the evolving media landscape.
We are looking for a research assistant to work with the SMB Programs team and help execute research programs. This role will be part of the organisation that is focused on supporting our global small business group through better understanding of how businesses can grow using our platforms.
The ideal candidate will have a strong background in media or advertising eﬀectiveness research methods along with a natural curiosity to understand how things work. They should be passionate about social media, analytically minded, a great communicator, and able to partner with other XFN teams.
● Work closely with the Program Manager to build and ship an operational engagement model that supports Marketing Science.
● Own the operations of the research programs including communication and recruitment of advertisers; troubleshooting, tracking and reporting
● Work closely with the Marketing Science SMB Programs team and be the direct liaison with the advertisers for research studies.
Become a Specialist in the managing campaign set up and measurement set up
● Experience in working on social media advertising
● Ability to communicate clearly with clients about the research programs, social media ads and campaign set-up, analysis and results.
● Comfortable using Excel, Word and Powerpoint.
● Great project management skills
● Experience at Facebook ads eﬀectiveness
● Understanding technical concepts such as Pixel
● Experience in working on research studies (A/B tests, surveys, interviews)
● Working knowledge of SQL or other programming languages
Second language (Bonus)